1. i wish i could cut my hair and color it some crazy color. but i can’t. i just can’t bring myself to do something that extreme. my hair is my cozy blanket.
2. grateful for every positive and uplifting voice in my life right now. sometimes life sucks and all you really need are happy, up beat people to remind you that life could be worse.
3. now that i’m out of school, i feel like i have too much time on my hands. and i actually do not like it.
4. i need an esthetician j-o-b. pronto. i have some options but nothing seems to WOW me right now.
5. everyday of my life right now, i want ice cream. i could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner… oh, and dessert.
Since September, I’ve been in hiding from any kind of blogging.
But now I’m bizaaaaack. Last Wednesday I graduated from The Euro Institute of Skin Care, to then take two more tests (which I’m done with) to become a licensed Esthetician. Now, just waiting on seeing if I passed my last test to see if I can get my license. And then from there, I can keep your skin lookin’ nice & young - and your body, whichever area you want, hairless. Yep.
So, from September to Now, that’s what I’ve been devoting my time to. That, and I picked up a hunk of a man in the time span, and he’s been taking up my time too ;) It’s been a busy couple months around these parts, and all I can say is - good or bad - I’m having the time of my life.
Now just waiting to get a job in a spa. I’ve been debating whether I wanted to continue with a job in the medical setting, but I think I’m way to girly and want to beautify people way too much to work in that environment. I’ve been dedicating my free time now to looking into open jobs around the Seattle area. This girl is ready to WAX!!!
Bah! Too many exciting things going on right now. Goodnight loves. Xo.
i haven’t worked out in over two weeks. and yet, i’ve lost around 5 lbs. i’m currently craving a donut, but taco time is on my mind as well. taco time wins. maybe a donut for dinner? greetings to the 5 lbs that will be back by the end of this day. school is almost over and i’m really excited about it. i got the rest of my schedule for the last two months (or less than that) of school - craziness! test after test after test… but i got this. i hope.
exciting things in my near future and i cannot wait!